Position: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £18,000+ depending on experience
About the Role
Our Service Desk Analysts are responsible for supporting our customer needs and the daily management of our monitoring software. This includes tasks such as call logging, troubleshooting and where possible resolving support queries or diagnosing the issues. Other responsibilities include allocating unresolved calls to our helpdesk and providing backup first line support to all our customers. This is achieved by responding to inbound telephone calls, emails and service requests. The Service Desk Analyst will also deal with any internal desktop repairs at Circle IT and assist internal employees with Circle IT’s internal systems.
Out of hours work and travel to and from/working at customer sites (nationally) for extended periods may be required on occasion to meet business needs.
What you will do
- Assist our customers with their questions about supported software and platforms, ensuring adherence to company processes, policies and customer SLAs/OLAs.
- Logging all related service desk tickets and dealing with them as per our service guidelines.
- Desktop and hardware repairs for customers and internal colleagues
- Log information on tickets and calls received and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with company stakeholders
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Pursue training and development opportunities in line with your role.
- Working at customer sites (nationally) where required to meet business needs
- Experience of working in a technical customer service IT support role
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Exposure to working to SLAs
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Full and valid UK driver’s license
- Able and happy to complete an enhanced DBS check
- A relevant technical qualification (desirable)
Skills (including technical)
- A good understanding/working knowledge of the following technologies: Windows Operating Systems (7, 8.1, 10), Microsoft Office, AV Products, PC & server security, ADSL, LAN, Exchange, Active Directory
- A good understanding of IT support principles; e.g. desktop, networks, infrastructure
- Ability to use desktop software and applications- word processing, spreadsheets and graphics
- A basic understanding of Apple (desirable)
- Office 365 experience (desirable)
- SCCM experience (desirable)
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills- able to build and establish good working relationships internally and externally
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer engagement skills
- Practical problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong prioritisation, time management and troubleshooting skills
Check out some of the benefits you will enjoy as part of the Circle IT Team (Click here)
To apply for these roles, please upload your CV below or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy you are applying for in the subject title. Before applying for a vacancy please read our privacy notice which explains how we will process and store your data.
Should you not hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest in working at Circle IT and confirm that you were not successful at this time.
Please note: Strictly no recruitment agencies