Are you an IT Professional looking for an opportunity to work for an industry leading IT solutions company?
Does the opportunity of working with the latest, cutting edge technology for a dynamic and ambitious IT Solutions company excite you?
Location: Circle IT HQ, Cardiff, Wales
Position: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: From £18k depending on experience
About the Role
Our Service Desk Analysts are responsible for supporting our customer needs and the daily management of our proactive and reactive monitoring software.
This is a customer facing role, where some out of hours work and travel to and from customer sites (nationally) may be required to meet business needs.
We would also consider a graduate with a passion for IT looking to re-locate to the UK or a graduate currently based in the UK (Fluent in Spanish & English/Salary relevant to skills & experience). A relocation package would also be included within this instance. You will be required to carry out a DBS check for this position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Call logging and troubleshooting issues
- Where possible, resolving support queries or diagnosing the issues
- Allocating unresolved calls to our helpdesk
- Providing backup first line support to all our customers
- Internal desktop repairs at Circle IT and assist internal employees with Circle IT’s internal IT systems as directed.
- Responding to inbound telephone calls, emails and service requests
Qualifications, experience & knowledge
- Bi-lingual in both English & Spanish (Both verbal & written)
- Experience working in a technical customer service IT support role (desktop) previously
- Experience of working in a customer services role
- Exposure to working within SLAs
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced working environment
- You are able and happy to complete an enhanced DBS check
- Full and valid UK driver’s license
- A relevant technical qualification
Skills (including technical)
- A good understanding/working knowledge IT, especially in the following technologies: Windows Operating Systems (7, 8.1, 10), Microsoft Office, AV Products, PC & server security, ADSL, LAN, Exchange, Active Directory
- A good understanding of IT support principles; e.g. desktop, networks, infrastructure
- Ability to use desktop software and applications- word processing, spreadsheets and graphics
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills- able to build and establish good working relationships internally and externally
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer engagement skills
- Practical problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong prioritisation, time management and troubleshooting skills
- A basic understanding of Apple (desirable)
- Office 365 experience (desirable)
- SCCM experience (desirable)
- Approach - Passionate, proactive, dynamic, enthusiastic & customer focused
- Eager to learn and develop and to share knowledge with others
- Passionate about IT and providing excellent customer service
- Commitment to ongoing personal professional development
- Strong team work ethic
- Work and behave in-line with Circle IT’s Values - Leadership, Support & Respect, Quality & Dedication, Passion & Innovation, Agility & Energy
Check out some of the benefits you will enjoy as part of the Circle IT Team (Click here)
To apply for this roles, please upload your CV and covering letter below or email email@example.com quoting the vacancy you are applying for in the subject title. Before applying for a vacancy please read our privacy notice which explains how we will process and store your data.
Should you not hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest in working at Circle IT and confirm that you were not successful at this time.
Please note: Strictly no recruitment agencies