Location: Customer Site, Amsterdam (Global Media Company)
Position: Full Time / Permanent
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT professional to work onsite at our customer office in Amsterdam (a global media company) as a Service Desk Analyst. The Service Desk Analyst will be Circle IT's sole point of contact onsite at the customer's office in Amsterdam for day to day IT related matters. A customer facing role, out of hours work, travel to and from/working at the customer's London office for extended periods will also be required to meet business needs. Occasional travel to Circle IT’s head office and other customer sites in the UK may be required.
Our Service Desk Analysts are enthusiastic, customer focused IT service desk professional, passionate about technology and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technological trends. The Service Desk Analyst possesses a strong desire to learn and develop, an excellent customer focused/services manner and a demonstrated background of working within a service desk operation/role previously.
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for supporting our customer needs on-site; the daily management of our proactive and reactive monitoring software, which includes tasks such as call logging, troubleshooting and escalating issues within agreed SLA, and where possible resolving support queries or diagnosing the issues. Although a stand-alone role, the Service Desk Analyst will work alongside the customer's IT team and Circle IT's Service Desk teams for escalations remotely daily.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The sole point of contact at the customer’s office for day to day IT related matters
- Responsible for assisting the customer with their questions about supported software and platforms, ensuring adherence to company processes, policies and customer SLAs/OLAs.
- Day to day management of our proactive monitoring software; includes logging all related service desk tickets on our ticket logging system and dealing with them as per the service guidelines.
- Desktop and hardware repairs and liaise with required individuals- Internal Circle IT matters and Customer.
- Research questions using a variety of manuals and resources, and to work with other Circle IT employees, product vendors, internal technical teams and affiliated consulting organisations in answering any of the customer’s questions. Familiar with the research and information resources and knowledge bases at hand.
- Log information on tickets and calls received, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Maintain and update a log of the availability of employees’ likely to receive inbound calls on a continuous basis.
- Interpret instructions, issues arising, and implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with company stakeholders (e.g. customer, third party, internal customers).
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role, with a willingness to learn as he/she progresses in the position and faced with new questions and situations. Keeping abreast of current IT and solution trends, technologies, system information, changes and updates relevant to Circle IT’s user community.
- Responsible for supporting the company’s proactive services operations and other service desk operations as required.
- Travel to and from/working at customer’s office in London for extended periods will be required to meet business needs.
- If required, to provide out of hours support
- Required to occasionally visit Circle IT’s head office in Cardiff (UK) and other customer sites in the UK
Qualifications, experience & knowledge
- Experience working in a technical customer service IT support role previously
- Experience of working in a customer services role
- Exposure to working within SLAs
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced working environment
- A relevant technical qualification (desirable)
Skills (including technical)
- A good understanding/working knowledge IT, especially in the following technologies: Windows Operating Systems (7, 8.1, 10), Microsoft Office, AV Products, PC & server security, LAN, Active Directory, Office 365.
- A good understanding of IT support principles; e.g. desktop, networks, infrastructure
- Ability to use desktop software and applications
- A basic understanding of Apple (desirable)
- Experience with Google-Suite (desirable)
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills- able to build and establish good working relationships internally and externally
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer engagement skills
- Practical problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong prioritisation, time management and troubleshooting skills
- Approach- Passionate, proactive, dynamic, enthusiastic & customer focused
- Eager to learn and develop and to share knowledge with others
- Passionate about IT and providing excellent customer service
- Commitment to ongoing personal professional development
- Strong team work ethic
- Work and behave in-line with Circle IT’s Values- Leadership, Support & Respect, Quality & Dedication, Passion & Innovation, Agility & Energy
Check out some of the benefits you will enjoy as part of the Circle IT Team (Click here)
To apply for this roles, please upload your CV below or email email@example.com quoting the vacancy you are applying for in the subject title. Before applying for a vacancy please read our privacy notice which explains how we will process and store your data.
Should you not hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest in working at Circle IT and confirm that you were not successful at this time.
Please note: Strictly no recruitment agencies