About the role:
Position: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance
Our Service Delivery Managers are responsible for ensuring the highest level of service is provided to our managed customer accounts. This role involves a high level of customer contact as we are looking for you to build and maintain strong long-term relationships and act as the bridge between the customer and our operational delivery teams.
You will meet regularly with the customer to profile immediate and strategic opportunities and review and consider ways of generating further income and opportunities from the account by working closely with our sales executives.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will need to be a great communicator, with an ability to provide continuity for projects and incidents from start to finish. The ability to influence all areas of the organisation into providing the best service to clients is essential at all levels.
This role is likely to involve travel and overnight stays.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion the completion of NPS surveys with customers and strive to achieve a score of 4.5 (9) and above for all customers
- Ensure best practice processes are in place, followed, monitored and audited as per the agreed schedules
- Be accountable for the successful onboarding of a customer
- Take ownership of the service that’s being provided and the profitability of the service.
- Build and maintain effective personal relationships with customers
- Proactive SLA management to ensure we are meeting SLA KPI’s
- Excellent communication with the customer, internal teams and all stakeholders, ensuring actions are logged, measured and achieved to agreed timescales
- Collaborating and working with the company’s senior management and sales executives on account management, strategy and growth
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of planned changes and the appropriate support structures are in place
- Arrange the delivery of reports and chairing of service review meetings as per the agreed schedule
- Forming bespoke resource when needed e.g. specialist teams or people for specific issues
Qualifications, work experience and knowledge required
- Conversant with the ITIL Framework (IT Infrastructure Library) preferably accredited to Foundation Level in ITIL V3
- 3 + years of working in a management customer focused and service delivery role within a technical environment (ITIL aligned preferably)
- Demonstrable experience of achieving targets and delivering an effective service to customers with SLAs
- Experience of managing customer expectations and working collaboratively with technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrable experience of producing and analysing customer service delivery performance reports, presenting findings and recommendations to management and customers to improve the service
- Previous experience of working collaboratively with customers to support their IT strategy, profiling and acting on future opportunities.
- The ability to manage large customer relationships and manage expectations both internally and externally.
Skills (including technical and behavioural)
- The ability to take ownership of customers issues and to be tenacious in finding solutions and stopping re-occurrences.
- Full UK drivers’ licence as travel will be required
- Self-motivated to achieve success and able to demonstrate confidence
- The ability to influence and negotiate
- Good attention to detail with and a drive and passion for proactively resolving issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written & verbal).
- Effective commercial and leadership skills
- Passionate about delivering effective customer service and results
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, with minimal supervision
Work and behave in-line with Circle IT’s Values- Leadership, Support & Respect, Quality & Dedication, Passion & Innovation, Agility & Energy
A full job description is available by request, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for these roles, please upload your CV below or email email@example.com quoting the vacancy you are applying for in the subject title. Before applying for a vacancy please read our privacy notice which explains how we will process and store your data.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Should you not hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest in working at Circle IT and confirm that you were not successful at this time.
Please note: Strictly no recruitment agencies