Job Title: Senior Project Wintel Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Wintel Engineer to join our team.
The purpose of this role is to deliver the infrastructure for agreed customer solutions by setting up and installing operating systems and software. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of Wintel projects.
The Senior Project Wintel Engineer will travel nationally to new and existing customer sites to make sure that projects are delivered on time and to ensure that Circle IT have a broad depth of skills available to our customers.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for technically leading Wintel and other assigned projects from start to completion. This includes mentoring other engineers as required, knowledge transfer etc.
- This will be achieved through delivering the project, mentoring other staff members in the project team who may be assigned to the project with you, dealing with technical escalations and liaising closely with the project managers to get the project closed off for the customer within time and budget.
- You will be responsible for the successful technical delivery of any projects that you are assigned to.
- You will be required to technically design projects as requested by the sales or TDA team.
- You will be responsible for the accuracy of the designs and solutions that you have input into.
- Nationwide travel to Customer sites and working outside of the office for extended periods of time.
What we are looking for
- At least 3 years’ experience with the associated technologies.
- Experience of delivering enterprise/ datacentre level solutions is desirable. This would cover Storage Area Networks, VMWare, Hyper-V and Windows Server environments covering a wide range of Windows applications such as Remote Desktop Services, System Centre, Active Directory and Exchange.
The following qualifications are desirable for this role
- A Full UK Driver’s license is essential.
A good understanding of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Remote Desktop Services
- Active Directory
- Azure (Desirable)
- Office 365 Deployment and Configuration
- Configuration & Installations
- Management & Maintenance
- Configuration & Installation
- Management & Maintenance
Physical Server configuration
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent customer services and communication skills
- Strong prioritisation, configuration, installation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, with effective time management skills
- Practical problem solving and negotiation skills
- An ability and desire to travel- (large element of travel across the UK and working outside of office for extended periods
- Work and behave in-line with Circle IT’s Values- Leadership, Support & Respect, Quality & Dedication, Passion & Innovation, Agility & Energy
To apply for this roles, please follow the link below. Before applying for a vacancy please read our privacy notice which explains how we will process and store your data.
Should you not hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest in working at Circle IT and confirm that you were not successful at this time.
Please note: Strictly no recruitment agencies