About the role:
Position: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative Marketing Professional to join us as a Marketing Manager.
Circle IT is a leading and award-winning IT solutions provider and we specialise in providing IT support and services to a range of businesses on a nationwide scale, from SME’s through to large multi-site organisations.
As one of Wales’ fastest growing IT solutions providers, we have plans in place to double our turnover over the next 3 years. As our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for designing, managing and implementing a marketing strategy to help drive this growth and expand our customer base.
You will be a marketing generalist with a broad range of experience. As a Marketing Manager, you will be used to working in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels (both internal and external).
People and company culture are really important to us so you should be excited about developing this further. You will have ownership for the company’s marketing function as well as Managing the day-to-day running of the Marketing Team.
What you will do:
- Manage and execute all aspects of the company marketing strategy.
- Work closely with both internal and external sales teams to create a ‘Go to Market’ strategy including relevant campaign messaging.
- Work alongside the Marketing Executive in the creation and execution of a series of marketing campaigns, including email, direct mail and social.
- Support the sales function in the generation of New Business leads through a range of marketing activity.
- Manage and deliver a key programme of trade shows and events.
- Manage and take ownership of the company brand and communications both internally and externally.
- Work closely with key vendors to develop joint marketing activities and maximise vendor investment.
- Manage website, SEO and PPC campaigns
- Act as a mentor and coach for members of the Marketing team
- Maintain a clear understanding of current IT trends and technologies to be able to collaborate both internally and externally.
- Report to the Leadership team on strategy and be able to demonstrate clear ROI on marketing strategy.
- 3+ years of Marketing/ Digital marketing experience
- Experience of working in a Marketing Generalist role within a fast-paced business environment (Preferably with an IT/technology background but not essential)
- Experience of managing a team of marketing executives or assistants (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of building positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders up to and including Board Level.
- Ability to make commercial decisions based on insight and analysis
- A passion for technology is preferred
- Demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office software and online systems
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organised, able to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Strong team ethic, enthusiastic, willing to learn and share knowledge with others
- An eye for detail and strong analytical skills
- Approach- Passionate, proactive, dynamic, enthusiastic, confident, agile/flexible, creative
A full job description is available by request, email@example.com.
To apply for these roles, please upload your CV below or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy you are applying for in the subject title. Before applying for a vacancy please read our privacy notice which explains how we will process and store your data.
Should you not hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest in working at Circle IT and confirm that you were not successful at this time.
Please note: Strictly no recruitment agencies