Running Classrooms Remotely Using Microsoft Teams
The event is aimed at education providers including primary, secondary, colleges and universities looking to adapt to a remote way of operating during the Covid-19 lockdown.
The event is on 5th May 2020 from 10:00 to 11:00 and will be hosted as Microsoft Teams Live Event.
Our session will be recorded and there will be time for questions and Answers at the end of this event.
We'll cover the following during the webinar to help you build the required platform to run effective classes remotely:
• Building an education digital framework
• Remotely enable your staff
• Remote classroom foundations using Microsoft Teams
• Working with students and parents
• Running a Microsoft Teams class
• Further resources and getting help
Our webinar will cover Microsoft 365 Technologies available to education including:
• Microsoft Teams
• SharePoint Online