Are you a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to work for an industry leading IT solutions company? Does the opportunity of working with the latest, cutting edge technology for a dynamic and ambitious IT Solutions company excite you? Then look no further…
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate that’s passionate about technology and keeping up to date with the latest technological trends to join our Service Desk operations as a Graduate Service Desk Analyst. Our Service Desk Analysts are responsible for supporting our customer needs and the daily management of our proactive and reactive monitoring software, which includes tasks such as call logging and troubleshooting issues where time allows, and where possible resolving support queries or diagnosing the issues. Travel to and from customer sites may be required.
Qualifications, work experience and knowledge required
- A BSc or BEng degree is essential (an IT related degree desirable).
- Good IT understanding and knowledge is essential.
- Experience of working in a customer services role previously is desirable.
- Experience of working within a service desk environment previously is desirable.
- Full and valid UK drivers license is essential.
Skills (including technical)
- A good understanding/working knowledge of the following technologies (essential): Windows Operating Systems (7, 8.1, 10), Microsoft Office
- A good understanding/working knowledge of the following technologies (desirable): Office 365, AV Products, PC & server security, ADSL, LAN, Exchange, Active Directory
- An understanding of IT support principles; e.g. desktop, networks, infrastructure
- A basic understanding of Apple-OSX (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer engagement skills
- Practical problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong prioritisation and troubleshooting skills
- Approach - Passionate, proactive, dynamic, enthusiastic & customer focused
- Eager to learn and develop and to share knowledge with others
- Passionate about IT and providing excellent customer service
- Strong team work ethic
- Work and behave in-line with Circle IT’s Values- Leadership, Support & Respect, Quality & Dedication, Passion & Innovation, Agility & Energy.
To apply for this roles, please upload your CV and covering letter below or email email@example.com quoting the vacancy you are applying for in the subject title.
Should you not hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest in working at Circle IT and confirm that you were not successful at this time.
Please note: Strictly no recruitment agencies