We have exciting opportunities for 2 IT professionals, passionate about technology and keeping up to date with the latest technological trends to join our Service Desk operations as Service Desk Analysts at different education customer sites in the Cardiff and local vicinity. Our Service Desk Analysts are responsible for supporting our customer needs and the daily management of our proactive and reactive monitoring software, which includes tasks such as call logging and troubleshooting issues where time allows, and where possible resolving support queries or diagnosing the issues.
Circle IT is a leading and award winning IT solution provider that specialise in providing IT support and services (include network instillations, IT infrastructure, IT security, strategic consultancy and managed IT support) to a range of business nationally, from SME’s through to large multi-site organisations. Working in a dynamic, busy and agile working environment, we ensure quality is at the heart of our services and projects.
Both are customer facing roles based at education customer sites in and around Cardiff and local vicinity, but travel to and from their own and other customer sites, for periods will be required to meet business needs. Out of hours work will be required as part of these roles due to the nature of the IT roles. A demonstrated background of working within a service desk operation/role previously is required as is a strong customer focus and customer services skill set.
Qualifications, work experience and knowledge required
- Experience working in a technical customer service IT support role (desktop) previously
- Experience of working in a customer services role
- Exposure to working within SLAs
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced working environment
- Full and valid UK driver’s license
- A relevant technical qualification (desirable)
- First aid qualification/willingness to undertake training (essential for one of the roles)
- Able and happy to complete an enhanced DBS check
Skills (including technical)
- A good understanding/working knowledge IT, especially in the following technologies: Windows Operating Systems(7, 8.1, 10), Microsoft Office, Office 365, AV Products, PC & server security, ADSL, LAN, Exchange, Active Directory
- A good understanding of IT support principles; e.g. desktop, networks, infrastructure
- Ability to use desktop software and applications- word processing, spreadsheets and graphics
- A basic understanding of Apple (desirable)
- Office 365 experience (desirable)
- SCCM experience (desirable)
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills- able to build and establish good working relationships internally and externally
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer engagement skills
- Practical problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong prioritisation, time management and troubleshooting skills
- Able and happy to conduct out of hours work when required
- Approach- Passionate, proactive, dynamic, enthusiastic & customer focused
- Eager to learn and develop and to share knowledge with others
- Passionate about IT and providing excellent customer service
- Commitment to ongoing personal professional development
- Strong team work ethic
- Work and behave in-line with Circle IT’s Values- Leadership,Support & Respect,Quality & Dedication,Passion & Innovation,Agility & Energy.
What we'll offer you
- Circle IT are an award-winning employer of choice
- 25 days holiday with incremental increase
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and Professional Development – Training and growth opportunities
- Recognising achievements – annual award program and bonus schemes
- Free Parking and Energy perks at our HQ - including pool table, snack vending machine, ping-pong and free hot drinks and fresh organic fruit.
- Regular social and team events
To apply for this roles, please upload your CV and covering letter below or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy you are applying for in the subject title.
Should you not hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest in working at Circle IT and confirm that you were not successful at this time.
Please note: Strictly no recruitment agencies