We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager to join our high performing and expanding Sales Team based in our Cardiff Head Office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating and overseeing all responses to tenders that are produced throughout the business, including PQQ’s (Pre-qualification Questionnaires) and full ITT’s (Invitation to Tender). The Bid Manager will work with multiple internal and external stakeholders (of all levels) to ensure proposals and responses are completed to the highest quality and within the desired timeframes whilst also ensuring we meet specified new business and sales targets.
Qualifications, work experience and knowledge required
- Previous experience of working in a similar bid management (or project manager role), working with tenders/bid response writing within public and private sector bids.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering winning, complex product and/or service bids.
- In-depth knowledge of the bid process from qualification through to project delivery and able to provide valuable input into qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions and solution delivery.
- Excellent understanding of the provisions commonly found in supply contracts dealing with matters such as requirements specification, test, acceptance, implementation, fixed price, time and materials, payment and intellectual property.
- Previous experience of having to present information clearly, succinctly and accurately when attending meetings, giving presentations, or when interacting with colleagues and or clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Demonstrable experience of working with multiple company stakeholders (of all levels) including suppliers.
- Experience of working within frameworks.
- Formal qualifications in bid and proposal management.
- Knowledge of wired or wireless IT networking, storage & infrastructure.
- Experience of working within the Information Technology Solutions and Services Sector.
- An understanding of software licence agreements, service level agreements, service credit regimes, CapEx, OpEx and per transaction pricing models.
Skills (Including Technical and Behavioural)
- Strong customer relationship building/management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including written (literacy), presentation and verbal.
- Excellent numeracy skills (preferably budget management).
- Very strong organisational, planning, coordination and prioritisation skills.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and business development skills.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Approach- Professional, organised, creative, excellent communicator.
- Eager to learn and develop and to share knowledge with others.
- A self-motivation to succeed and passionate about delivering results.
- Cando attitude.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong team work ethic.
- Work and behave in-line with Circle IT’s Values: Leadership, Support & Respect, Quality & Dedication, Passion & Innovation, Agility & Energy
To apply for this roles, please upload your CV below or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy you are applying for in the subject title. Before applying for a vacancy please read our privacy notice which explains how we will process and store your data.
Should you not hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest in working at Circle IT and confirm that you were not successful at this time.
Please note: Strictly no recruitment agencies