We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join our Sales Team at Circle IT.
Our Account Executives are dynamic, self-sufficient/motivated business development professionals that demonstrate a real passion for outstanding service delivery and IT enterprise solutions.
Our Account Executives are responsible for building/managing strategic relations with prospective, current customers who view IT as critical to their broader business goals and for targeting, managing and leveraging their own sales / new business pipeline in relation to IT Enterprise Solutions (Networking, Server, Storage) and Enterprise Managed Services.
Account Executives are supported by our internal sales, pre-sales and marketing functions, but are expected to leverage and generate their own pipeline by carrying out telemarketing/cold calling activities, building relationships with external vendors etc.
Predominantly a field-based role, our Account Executives are expected to travel to and from customer/prospective customer sites nationally and are required to have a full UK Drivers licence. There is a competitive salary on offer with an attractive OTE package. There will also be a requirement to carry out an Enhanced DBS check.
Qualifications, work experience and knowledge required
- Experience of working in an Enterprise IT Solution Sales role previously; selling Enterprise IT solutions and managed service offerings around networking, virtualisation, san storage, remove access appliances and security services technologies to corporate organisations (preferably media) and public sector/government bodies.
- Experience of working within an IT Solution Sales account development role (or similar role) and building strong working relationships with prospective, new and current customers.
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining effective relationships.
- Proven achievement of generating 100% new name business.
- Experience of working to targets of £1Million plus and average order values of £100K+.
- Full UK driving licence.
Technical and Generic skills and abilities
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills (CRM).
- Excellent communication skills with a professional approach (presentation, verbal and written).
- Confident in building relationships with potential clients and managing their account professionally.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and business development skills.
- A high level of computer literacy, which includes the use of cloud CRMs and internal IT systems.
- Approach - Professional, customer focused, driven, dynamic, confident, target driven, self-sufficient with the will to succeed.
- An ambitious team player, dedicated to getting results and hitting targets. Able to work with internal and external teams.
- Eager to learn and develop and to share knowledge with others.
- A self-motivation to succeed and passionate about delivering results.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong team work ethic- internal, external and virtual teams.
- Work and behave in-line with Circle IT’s Values- Leadership, Agility & Energy, Quality & Dedication, Passion & Innovation, Support & Respect.
A full job description is available by request, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this roles, please upload your CV below or email email@example.com quoting the vacancy you are applying for in the subject title. Before applying for a vacancy please read our privacy notice which explains how we will process and store your data.
Should you not hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your application, we would like to thank you for taking an interest in working at Circle IT and confirm that you were not successful at this time.
Please note: Strictly no recruitment agencies